Hello my lovelies!
This great feature, The Sunday Post, was started at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
So here’s just a breakdown of this week’s posts, some other blogger’s posts I loved this week & some other things I loved 😉
- Month in Review: September 2016 | My monthly update
- Mini Reviews: Series for Young Readers | Quick reviews on the first books in a few young reader series!
- Release Day Launch: Race the Darkness | Release Day of Abbie Roads’ latest romance thriller!
- Waiting on Wednesday (17): Upcoming October Releases! | Catching up on my WOW posts with three October releases I can’t wait to have!
- Rose Apple Pistachio Tart | Adrianna @ A Cozy Kitchen
- Between the Line: “She Did What? Things I Learned While Writing Wonder Women” by Sam Maggs | Jen @ Pop! Goes the Reader
- Apple Crumb Cake | Joanna/Jennifer @ A Cup of Jo
- Bulletjournal Adventures: September | Mel @ The Daily Prophecy
- Criticism vs. Cruelty | Rayna @ Reader Rayna
- October FrightFest | La La in the Library
- Collection Development Grant Supports Library Express in Scranton, PA | Anna Kilcullen @ YALSA’s The Hub
- White Librarianship in Blackface: Diversity Initiatives in LIS by A. Hathcock. | In The Library With The Lead Pipe. (I was assigned this to read for class, but felt it was something I’d like to share with you all as well 🙂 )
Thanks for stopping by! It was a smaller list this week, but I haven’t had a whole lot of time to read outside of class. I need to do a major blog hop soon! Let me know what you’ve loved this week below 🙂