Hello! Thank you for considering Nicole Lynn Reads for a review request. Most of the books that appear on this blog are books that have come from my personal library (both physical and digital), from the public library or from requests I initiated via NetGalley, publishers or authors. Sometimes a book may appear that I have won from a giveaway or that I have borrowed from a friend. ALL books are identified with where I obtained them.
- Reviewing books is something I LOVE to do! Book blogging has become a bit of a passion for me.
- I do not review books professionally or for money.
- My reviews are made up of my honest opinion (likes, dislikes and why) of each book.
- If requesting me to review a book, I will also post my review on GoodReads & Amazon (or other book market of choice) & onto my social media accounts.
- If the book is 2 stars or less then I won’t post a review on Amazon or GoodReads (although I usually do post a star rating on GoodReads for every book I read).
- I include books on here that I don’t usually enjoy as well. But I do not author or book bash. I just provide my thoughts on why the book didn’t work for me. For an example of a 2 1/2 star review of mine, you can click here.
- If sending me a review copy of a book, I will note that I received the book in exchange for a review within my review post. I will also not sell, copy or distribute the book in any way that goes against the copyright. Sometimes I may include physical ARCs or completed copies of a book received in a giveaway.
- If I receive a book for review, my review will be posted near the publication date in order to maximize the publicity of the book’s release.
- I don’t normally review self-published works. Usually only if I’ve purchased the work myself or have worked with the author before.
- I will not be able to review every request or review book copy that I receive. Please be aware that if you send me a book for review (without receiving a response from me) or reach out to me, it does not guarantee a review or a response.
I encourage you to read through the blog to see if your book would match my current or previous reading tastes as well as my audience.
If you still wish to precede with sending in a request for review, feel free to do so via the link below:
In accordance with FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, please note that Nicole Lynn Reads does receive books for review for free by publishers, authors or publicists. Some of these books may be ARCs (Advance Reader Copies) or finished creative works and will be in either a digital or physical format. While I do sometimes receive books free of charge in exchange for a review, I do not receive payment, discounts, gifts or favors in exchange for the review and I always give my honest opinion of the book. No outside factors (including the books beings sent for review) affects my grading, reviewing or opinion. I will also note at the beginning of every review/blog post the source of my book (i.e. if it is an ARC I received, if it is from my personal library or from the public library). My posts contain links to where you can purchase the book (usually Amazon, Barnes & Noble and IndieBound) as well as a link to the author website (if I can fine one). However, these links are not affiliate links, but my personal decision to add them to my posts for my readers to find the books. If this changes over the course of my blogging, I will notify the change here as well as in my posts.
Judith21 May 2022 at 11:48 am
The Moments Between Dreams is a 1940s mash up of #ItEndsWithUs and #BehindClosedDoors
On NetGalley now, or enter the Goodreads Giveaway! Thanks for all you do to raise awareness of great books!